Monday, December 18, 2006

Experience

My work experiences have exposed me to the complex inner workings of four disparate organizational settings: a Fortune 50 consumer products giant, a major player in the fashion industry, an academic research office and, currently, a legal corporate practice group. I was part of the team that communicated the ramifications of proposed asbestos litigation reform in a manufactuting setting; researched and drafted a diversity initiative; and had the privilege of working as an assistant in the academic research office of a Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Right now, I work in the legal realm in which attention to detail and strong editing skills are integral to producing top quality documents and correspondence.

These positions demanded that I hone excellent organization, communications and research skills -- all skills integral for a career in public relations and communications. Additionally, I learned to develop key relationships with the leaders for whom I worked, the teams on which I worked and the clients whom I served whether they were the labor force, senior level management, scientific journalists or legal professionals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

C'est incroyable! Appellez-moi aussi tot que possible...802-862-8261. Claudia