Monday, December 18, 2006

Welcome Kelliher Samets Volk!

Welcome to the team at Kelliher Samets Volk. Thought it might be more fun to show you why and how I'm part of the blogosphere and use that medium to also tell you a little bit about my talents and skills.

Just a few days ago BBC News reported that blogging was "set to peak next year" (information garnered from a report by Gartner). One look at this new medium and it is easy to see why. Blogging is a phenomenal way to blend visual and textual communication culled from far-reaching and far flung sources, stirring them together and creating instantly accessible information and ideas. What's more is that blogging allows instant feedback. A monologue becomes a dialogue becomes a conversation...

What better way to show my passion for this expanding form of media than to give you a peak into the life of a blogaholic (I visit at least fifty a day, and discover fifty more) and as a blogger (I currently write and edit my own blog as well as two at IdentityTheory.com)? I hope you enjoy the substance of this site as well as bookmark some of the fantastic sites listed on the sidebar...Enjoy the journey!

No comments: